Tuesday, November 14, 2006

College Cell Group











Please pray as Mark begins to lead a group of five college guys in bible study, prayer and
fellowship. Pray that we would grow in love and good deeds. I thank God that one of the college students already expressed a burden to go do evangelism together at the station. Please pray for these young Christian men to grow together. I believe these guys can impact Japan greatly for Christ in the future!
Nozomu, (to the right of me) hasn't been involved with many Christians before, but yesterday at cell group he said that he wants to continue to come and also start to read the Bible for himself. Please pray for him and for Yoshiya, Yuki, Naoya, Alex and I also!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you brother. Keep loving what is good and holding out the light of life.

your brother,
Tim Kimberley