Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Spider-Man 3
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/columbia_pictures/spider_man_3/topher_grace/spiderman3.jpg
Yes! I finally got to see a great movie before my American counterparts. Usually movies come out here several months after they do in America, but this one was an exception.
I recommend this movie for the conversations that it might bring up about sin and forgiveness.

One reviewer said this:
"This is the beginning of a movement toward his dark side, something that’s brought to the forefront when he comes into contact with the black substance. When his suit turns black, he finds he has greater strength and agility than ever before . . . and in the climax, he must put aside his desire for vengeance. He has to learn that we are all sinners and that none of us can hold ourselves above another.”

Read more here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous you got to see it already! Jaime and I would love to see it soon. That's interesting the comments you made about the movie dealing with sin. I always enjoy seeing how movies show some glimpse of our being made in God's image and our image being tarnished by sin.