Monday, November 17, 2008

Daddy Time

With Maki trying to stay off her feet a lot lately, I have had the opportunity to spend some good time with Noah every day after work at a few local parks.  He is a precious gift from God to say the least.  Today we were riding in the car together and I heard from the backseat, "BICKLE!".  I turned to see a bicycle coming along the side of us.

Noah also loves to point at whatever he knows to tell us what it is.  Whenever he sees a baby or hears a baby he makes a sign for baby.  Recently (since we don't know when Maki will have to go to the hospital), we have been slowly starting to set up for Christmas.  One thing we have out already is a manger scene.  Noah simply loves it!  Even though it is far too high on the shelf to see, he knows exactly where it is and often points for me to lift him up to see it.  He will start to cry unless he spends at least 4-5 minutes there.  Of course his favorite is the baby Jesus.  He always wants to pick up the figurine and look at it.  Okay, maybe that is enough for now!  (I could go on and on!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I design free websites for Christian ministries in remote regions of the world. I will be in Japan from March 3 - 17, 2009 and wondered if you can point me in the right direction of ministries / missionaries that need this service. Please contact me ASAP and let me know. Thank you! Feel free to check out my website below for more information. In addition to designing websites I also hold conferences, do training for children's church workers, and speak at churches. I also verify existing ministries - this helps get the word out about what they're doing and shows donors a safe ministry to partner with that is NOT a scam. For more info on this service, visit www.saraneseculture.com/verification

God Bless!

Sarah Brickman
President, The Saranese Culture, Inc.
www.saraneseculture.com
sarah@saraneseculture.com

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've had some good time with Noah as Maki rests and gets ready for baby #2! Are you giving your message at chapel this Sunday? Looks good.