Friday, May 29, 2009

Quote from Ronald Reagan 
"If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." 

For the sake of the world, would you join me in prayer that America does not keep going further and further from God?  Would you pray (for the sake of all the nations) that Christians in America would get off their couches and get on their knees on behalf of the rest of the world?
                                       
                              In 2 Chronicles 7:14 God says,
"If my people who are called by my
name will humble themselves and pray
and seek my face and turn from their
wicked ways, then I will hear from
heaven and will forgive their sin and
heal their land."
Let us seek the Lord while He may be found! 


Lately I have been thinking about the power of prayer that used to be in my life.  I have seen many miraculous things in my life, but I don't recall any when I wasn't really seeking God through prayer.  I long to get back to intimacy with God - and a passion for His Name in the world through prayer.  If we want to be effectively used of God, we must draw near to Him.

No comments: