Monday, July 18, 2011

Gonna Miss this Dude
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." - 3 John 1:4
It has been such a joy to work with my good friend, Yutaro, this past year or so. Though I am not quite old enough to be his Dad (thankfully!), I have so enjoyed watching this dude grow in the Lord and walk in the truth. Truly there is no greater joy to see another younger man grow spiritually through time spent together. I greatly recommend spiritual discipleship to all men. Get out of your comfort zone and get into the lives of a younger man. You have so much to give - if nothing else but your experience. Yutaro has also helped me in various ways, including helping me to stay young...er! Meeting with younger men keeps my own faith fresh and more vibrant. I will truly miss this dude when he leaves.

No comments: